This Is It!
Partnering With You For A Positive Experience
Ease Of Care
Dr. T. Brandt Gilbert
It is these authentic relationships with patients that Dr. Gilbert believes are so important to providing excellence care. Whether you are new to the area or just avoiding the dentist due to past negative experiences, Dr. Gilbert will meet your needs through non judgemental care in a comfortable setting.
- General, Cosmetic, and Family Dentist
- Two Degrees from Clemson University and Dental training at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston
- Loves fall football Saturdays, smoked meats and creative writing
Dr. Paul D. Gilbert
- General, Cosmetic, and Restorative Dentist
- Dental training at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston and additional training at the Dawson Academy in St. Petersberg, FL
- Master Forester, Long-Leaf pine lover, Zane Grey aficionado
Come Visit Us at Gilbert Dental Group,
where we have been treating Greenville for Generations!
Looking for a New Dentist?
Our family has been providing excellent dental care in the Greenville community since 1945. During this time Greenville has changed a lot, but what has not changed is our commitment to deliver an extraordinary patient experience.
At Gilbert Dental Group, we have not forgotten the values of trust and respect that have made us so successful. We honor these values instilled by our founder, John Gilbert, while mixing in a modern approach to dental care that will make you smile with pride, when asked, “Who is your dentist?”
What you can expect:
- Comprehensive care
- Feel like you are part of a big family
- Gentle and judgement-free approach
- Modern technology and relaxing office
I can never remember the lady's name that cleans my teeth but I am no longer afraid to get my teeth cleaned. Other people would make me bleed etc. Also, Dr. Gilbert, I just love him. He is gentle, caring and is not high pressure. He lets you know what his recommendations are, your options, and then you decide what you want to get done. I am learning not to dread going into the dentist. I have had such bad experiences in the past that I would break out in hives, have full blown panic attacks and felt dizzy all the time. This office has helped me turn that all around. Thank you all for your genuine care for your patients.
great job. Then Dr. Gilbert is always so pleasant, which make me feel even better especially when he tells me everything looks
Compassionate Care for the Entire Family
- Oral Hygiene
- Patient Exams
- Fluoride Treatments
- CEREC Same-Day Crowns
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth-Colored Fillings
- Implant Crowns
- Bite Splints
Experience a Greenville Tradition
With Gilbert Dental Group, your smile is in great hands.